Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

Nanny available

Nanny available. 15+ years of childcare experience. Former infant room caregiver at Downtown Baltimore Childcare Center. Barbara has been with my family for 3 years in a nanny-sharing arrangement but the family we share with is moving to the West Coast. She is an incredibly caring and gentle woman who has a special way about her with infants and toddlers. Barbara comes with excellent references, including referrals from three Roland Park EMS families.

If you are interested, or know anyone else who is, please email me at jsgoold@yahoo.com

Jennifer Goold

Mom to Anne-Louise and Jean

Replies to this Topic

Jennifer,

My name is Andrea and I have an 8 month old daughter. I recently posted an annoucement about getting together with other stay and home moms/dads in the Roland Park area for play dates. I haven't heard anything back but thought since you have children you might know of some families with young kids (around 8 months) in the area. I can be contacted at acveale@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Andrea :)

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Roland Park Area Forum