Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

Experienced College Student Nanny Available July/August

Hello!

My name is Nicole Daniels and I am a theatre major at Ithaca College, originally from the Baltimore area and graduate of the Baltimore School for the Arts.  I will be returning to nanny for a family I worked for last summer in Mount Washington on MWF, but I will be looking for full-day work on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I am going to Madrid in May and June to be an au pair, so I will be looking for work in July and August.

Some more about me...

I have experience with families of various sizes and children of all ages. I’ve babysat for a family with an infant with Cystic Fibrosis and a family with a son who had Epilepsy. In addition, I have babysat for a family of five with a set of infant twins. This past summer when I worked for the family in Mount Washington, we went to the zoo, aquarium, pool, Port Discovery, park, and library.

My interest in theatre and the arts certainly carries over to my work as a babysitter. I try to encourage the kids I’m watching to engage in imaginative play instead of just watching TV. I love brining books, telling stories and having kids draw or do other craft projects based on what we read. Also, I like helping with craft projects and spending time outside doing fun sports and games or simply going to the playground.  In addition, I love helping kids make forts, create puppet shows, and act out little plays.

I have a car, license, and have trasnported children I've babysat for in the past.  In addition, I am comfortable supervising and joining in at the pool and with basic meal preparation. 

Please feel free to contact me for any additional questions or to speak to my references.  Thank you in advance!

From,

Nicole Daniels

Replies to this Topic

Hi Nicole,

Are you looking for something for this coming next Sept–May? We seek a full-time nanny to come to our house (right on Stoney Run Park) Mon–Fri for the academic year. Our son is wonderfully fun and is 2 years old as of this July.

Best wishes,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately, I will be away at school this coming academic year so I won't be available, sorry!  Let me know though if you are in need of any summer babysitting because I will be around in July and August. 

Thanks!

Nicole

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Roland Park Area Forum